Re: microkernels (I'm not a huge fan of systemd)

On Tue 15 Jul 2014 at 14:26:45 -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:

> On 07/15/2014 01:30 PM, russ wrote:
> >Here's a link to a discussion between Linus and Tanenbaum.
> >
> >http://oreilly.com/catalog/opensources/book/appa.html
>
>   Interesting but I wonder just how much of it is relevant today ?

None of it on debian-user. But that is what happens when the purpose and
intent of the thread is trashed by cogent argument. Its proponent has nothing
to say in response so all that can be done is to persue an irrelevant
rearguard action with no connection to the original point. Noise for noise's
sake.

Like:

  Germany 1 Argentina 0

Linus Torvalds is rumoured to be chuffed about that.