Re: Iptables

On 06/27/2014 08:36 PM, PaulNM wrote:
> On 06/27/2014 02:00 PM, Diogene Laerce wrote:
>>

>>> Please don't hijack an existing thread when you open a new topic. You
>>> have done this twice on this thread which was originally titled
>>> "Resizing LVM issue".
>>
>> I didn't or at least not on purpose. I just reply to the list on a
>> random message and make a new topic of it for light convenience. I
>> didn't know it could do any harm. And actually, I even don't understand
>> how you can know that ? Please explain, I will sleep a bit light less
>> dumber tonight. ;)
>>

> It's in the email headers.  Look at at the whole header sometime,
> there's quite a bit of info in there.
>
> In Thunderbird/IceDove : View -> Headers -> All
>
> Among many, many other things, you'll see "In reply to".  There's also a
> host of list related stuff like "List-Id" and "List-Unsubscribe"
> headers.  List-Id in particular is useful to use for filtering.
>
> In Thunderbird/IceDove you'll have to add it as a custom header when
> setting up the filter, but it's *way* better than trying to filter by
> the contents of the subject line or to address.

I saw it but I don't understand how it could be *way* better than using
the address for filtering. And actually how do you use this ?

> Oh, there's also "User-Agent", which is how I know you use IceDove. :)

In fact, I use outlook express but it sends the icedove signature to
look cool. The Oedipe complex I guess..

>> Thanks to all for stopping by. :)
>>

> Thanks for staying. :)

:)

Cheers,
--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce