Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?

Joel Rees wrote:
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 5:23 AM, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
[...]
As I write this a interesting question arose, "Could I find software to
emulate a Z80 CPM machine?". Is there an implementation of Lawrence
Livermore BASIC? How about CUPL? I believe the term applied to my interests
is eclectic.
YMMV

I assume you know the answers to these questions?

<chuckle>
I do know how to search for packages in Debian and progeny.

That paragraph was written as a rhetorical device to get a point across.

In multiple threads I have stated my goal.
To whit, "To have *ALL* of Debian ("for a specific architecture" implied) without availability of *ANY* internet connectivity."

I keep getting suggestions to approximately meet *SPECIFICATION* by ... ;/