Re: Runnings Windows 7 pro from inside Debian 7

Nuno Magalhães writes:
 > On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:17 AM, John Foster <jfoster81747@verizon.net> wrote:
 > > Seeking tips on how to set up a multi boot system that has Windows 7
 > > pro, Debian 7 & 2 other operating systems each with its own disk to run
 > > from so that any of the OS can be run in a safe manner from within
 > > Debian 7.
 >
 > Try Xen with LVM. Doublecheck your hardware first.

Another option is kvm/qemu together with libvirt. Really interesting.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO