Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

Ma Xiaojun writes:
 > Yet another read: http://www.g4ilo.com/linux.html

Awesome! The truth incarnate!

WILMAAAAAA! The trashcaaaaaan!

That post is about the experience  of a single man, the weight against
the whole mankind is about 1.25e-10 to 1.

Has that man  the right to use XP?  According  to Free Software "Yes",
freedom 0  says that  you are  free to use  the software  for whatever
purpose, and this includes discarding it. According to Microsoft "Yes,
but don't ask us for support anymore, you are on your own, fella!".

In the long term  the support he gets from XP  could become worse than
the support supplied by GNU/Linux. It does not seem wise to me.

I think that there is more wisdom in choosing the things that let you
in charge of your choices and leaving on the shelf what limits you in
that, even if is more advanced and flashy.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO