Re: Won't complete bootup (gdm3 problem?)

On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 00:16 +0000, Joe wrote:
> I haven't tried KDE for a while, and I'm not really interested in a big
> beast. I do keep a Knoppix DVD handy for emergencies, but it has used
> LXDE for some time now.

Yesterday I installed Razor-Qt using KWin to one of my Linux installs.
There are issues with the mouse theme and while the install should be in
English only, some Window titles and bottoms are in German, but the
Window content is in English. FWIW, the mouse cursor theme is ok when
the cursor is above the desktop, but when it's above a Window, the
cursor theme changes to an unwanted theme. If there wouldn't bee those
issues, it likely would become my new DE. JFTR, it's a Kubuntu install,
I'll try Razor-Qt with Debian and/or Arch Linux, to see if the issues
are *buntu related.

Regards,
Ralf