Re: Installing same packages in a Squeeze installation in a new Wheezy installation

On 11/7/2013 11:50 AM, Bob Proulx wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
It's pretty obvious you're not familiar with production servers for
small/medium business.  Not a criticism, but an observation.
Maintaining one of these is not at all like maintaining your desktop
or personal server.  Requirements are much different.

Oh sigh.  By the time the discussion degrades to this level all useful
discourse has already ended.  That isn't a criticism, but an observation.

Bob

No, Bob, there is no degradation of the discussion - unless you make it that way. My comment was an observation based on your comments and over 20 years of Unix and Linux experience (although I admit very little on Debian).

No one expects anyone here to be an expert on everything. But are you saying you DO have experience maintaining such servers?

Jerry