Re: Installing same packages in a Squeeze installation in a new Wheezy installation

On 11/4/2013 7:19 AM, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 02:20:17PM -0400, Ken Heard wrote:
In a new box where the Wheezy OS will be freshly installed I want to
install all the packages which I presently have in a box with Squeeze.

Why can't you just upgrade?
IOW, unlikely that you'll get any help with your "jump through the
hoops" method.

Maybe because it's a new box so there's nothing to upgrade?

I'm looking for the same information - for the same reason.

Jerry