Re: XFCE without GNOME/KDE parts (Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1)

Le 23.10.2013 08:21, recoverym4n@gmail.com a écrit :
Impossible for my usage, fortunately I anyway mount from a
terminal. I don't know if the OP could live without G and Dconf and
gtk3.

I didn't install that stuff simply for the sake of an clean experiment. I'm pretty sure that thunar doesn't use GConf, DConf or GTK+3, so these
libraries were not needed.

Reco

Don't you have gstreamer installer?
I am interested in how to remove gconf2 and all it's family from my system, since I do not understand why I need a configuration system for stuff which is only used to play things in my web-browsers... which anyway needs flash-player to really play stuff. (it's not the only dependency I would like to remove, but it would be a good start. There also tons of dependency for libsdl which do not seems to make lot of sense)