logwatch question

Bonjour,

Today, I get this warning from logwatch:

gzip: stdout: No space left on device
system 'zcat '/var/log/syslog.2.gz' >>
/tmp/logwatch.X_4YucXv/syslog-archive' failed: 256 at /usr/sbin/logwatch
line 774.
run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/00logwatch exited with return code 2

Upto now there were no problems to run logwatch.

I understand that my /tmp partition is too small, but I don't understand
why logwatch needs more than 1 Gb to write the log digest?

I installed /tmp as tmpfs, is there a config file for logwatch where I
can modify this and tell logwatch to use /var/tmp instead of /tmp?

Thank you
--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique