Re: mediatomb install fails on wheezy

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 06:20:13PM +0200, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2013, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
>
> >I have a shortcut for apt-get install which is:
> >  apt-get --install-suggests install "$@" 2>&1  | tee -a $LOG
> >With that, I get the 1st prompt (Do you want to continue? [Y/n]), but
> >the install fails without the 2nd prompt.
>
>   I also tried with output redirection (1>>log), but that gave the same result as tee.
>   The way I found to save the apt-get log is to use the logging feature of
>   xterm (xterm -l -lf logfile apt-get ...}
>   Does anybody see an other way to save the log?

According to the Release Notes[1], the recommended way to record and
upgrade session is:

 # script -t 2>~/upgrade-debian.time -a ~/upgrade-debian.script

(the filenames don't actually matter a great deal). To playback, you
use:

 # scriptreplay ~/upgrade-debian.time ~/upgrade-debian.script

[1]
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html#record-session