Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

On 20/10/13 07:54 PM, Sureyya Sahin wrote:
I don't know what your exact needs are, but there are very simple ways
to mount USB drives, such as pmount.

Celejar

Ideally, what I am looking for is a file manager which has a trash icon
and has facilities for managing usb devices. I have the additional
constraint that it shouldn't use gvfs like thunar and pcmanfm...

Actually, I found tux commander from debian repositories and it seems
like I would be able to use it based on my needs (though I can't see a
trash icon). I will have a look at pmount as well....

S. Sahin

Uh, I forget to mention that the file manager should be based on gtk, I am currently using xfce. Do you know one?

S. Sahin