Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

I don't know what your exact needs are, but there are very simple ways
to mount USB drives, such as pmount.

Celejar

Ideally, what I am looking for is a file manager which has a trash icon and has facilities for managing usb devices. I have the additional constraint that it shouldn't use gvfs like thunar and pcmanfm...

Actually, I found tux commander from debian repositories and it seems like I would be able to use it based on my needs (though I can't see a trash icon). I will have a look at pmount as well....

S. Sahin