kernel compilation (was ... Re: Building computer)

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:57:43PM -0300, Beco wrote:
> On 26 September 2013 22:22, Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > (I've compiled a kernel on a netbook; you'd better have a few hours to
> > spare...)
> >

> Questions for people who compile kernel and their machines:

You are better off starting a new thread. You could create a subtopic by
changing the subject.

Now unfortunately, information about compiling a kernel is "buried" in
a thread about building a computer. :(

There are plenty of examples where someone has interrupted a conversation
in a thread:

e.g. Subject: How do you cook brocolli? (was Re: dpkg errors out installing...)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X