Re: Code Of Conduct (was ... Re: Security?)

My question about the link is

www.family.friendly.web.page.link.name.nowhere

with a discussion about security that contains swearing. It's clear that
if such a link would contain a porn video, I'm not allowed to post it,
but it's about the topic and not all words are family friendly.

So is it ok to post such a link?

I don't think the videos are "censored", resp. taken away by a
collecting society. If the collecting societies ban a video, than there
is information about it and this is the only "censorship" done in
Germany. Nazi content etc. isn't allowed, but not censored. The only
information I got about those videos was, that they were temporarily not
available, but it still might be, that changing the IP would help.