Re: Security?

On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 14:36 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> But seriously, in country areas (not mine, but when I was a child)
> nobody locked their doors

And the world changed, we've got overpopulation, rich and poor people,
but nearly no middle class. While we've got already overpopulation we
still support in vitro fertilization for people who can't make children
by nature. So we ignore the regulation of nature.

We need a change of thinking. The problem isn't issue x, issue y and
issue z, it's also not the NSA, or the laws. The issues are caused by
technologically progress and emotional, social stagnation.

We have the Internet and aren't ready for it, that's why the NSA is
doing what they are doing. Comparable to the situation that we've got
overpopulation, so nature makes it impossible for some people to have a
baby, but we make it possible for them, because we've got the technology
to do it.