Re: Security?

iphone 5s fingerprint

The people don't care, they are willing to give them everything. This is
democracy. I don't own a mobile phone, btw. not regarding to the fear
that they could track me, I simply don't need it. However, now the
idiots will give them their fingerprints.

This discussion is about what we don't like, but we are a minority and
we simply don't need to use all that crap. The majority of people is
willing to participate, you should respect the wish of the majority.

To read this mail, the NSA only needs to take a look at the archive,
they don't need to collect it on their own servers. It's our
self-responsibility to tale care what we make public. Crime is part the
world we are living in. If the NSA wouldn't spy, some other criminals
would do. Do you put out your piggybank on your doorsteps or do keep it
in your flat?