Re: Re: Security?

The situation that i can see, is that every US, commercial entity, can
not be trusted anymore around the world; and specially by US citizens.

If it had happened, that more than 99 % of them were able to go against
their clients; it means that they are not trusted anymore. Microsoft,
Google, Yahoo, FaceBook and really, many more.

The other thing that i can see is related to Debian; recently, the
developers had a clean conversation related to Debian software security;
we can not be sure that Debian is not infiltrated by 3 letters agencies;
and they were talking about how to secure the software. But what could
happens with hardware? do we have to buy it in China?