Re: Re: Security?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

If you need to know a name server IP by heart Google is good too ;).

And since (almost) everyone I know uses them (they come after 127.0.0.1 unbound for me), I would kill to have those logs - just immagine all of the juicy info you can get from that. There's probably more awesome info there than search terms. And since they're not encrypted and awesome little udp packets of goodness, my prism would've been just for dns :)