Re: Re: Security?

On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 18:35 -0400, Shawn Wilson wrote:
> *shrug* google auto-uncorrecting my searches and bringing up results
> without words I put in a search in a 2 word query might be worse. Not
> sure which I prefer - I find ddg gives some obscure stuff google
> failed to return but I still start with google. Google is pissing me
> off more and more (both technically and by being evil) so the day is
> coming.

To solve issues with Linux in English or German Google until now is
unbeatable. Often it takes just seconds when using Google, while other
search engines often aren't a help, even when searching half an hour.

When searching for German topics Google also is more helpful than other
engines.

"Technically" IMO Google is the best of all. Ethically Google cut both
ways. For employees Google seems to be a very good employer. From an USA
patriotic point of view, Google seems to be good too. From
anticapitalist and data security views, they are disgusting.

If you need to know a name server IP by heart Google is good too ;).