Re: Tiling window manager based desktop environment (was: Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE)

Le 09.04.2013 16:14, berenger.morel@neutralite.org a écrit :
(I thought it was possible to hide title bars, but
while reading the doc it appears that I was wrong...

And by reading it with a search on word "title" I just remember that, I was true.... so, here is the option: "border none". But it have to be applied on a for_window command, so, to use that with all windows, you can, by example, use:
for_window [class=".*"] border none

This will disable borders for all windows.

PS: sorry for my double answer