Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On 09/04/13 15:12, João Luis Meloni Assirati wrote:
> Your response is anything but civilized. It is arrogant, not to say
> irrational. You initially used as a model of the uncivilized the "banana
> republics", that are just poor countries that are economically exploited
> and politically dominated by powerful empires (as the standard
> definition, not the one that you made up) and now you imply that all
> muslims are terrorists. You must take more caution with words and
> thoughts in an "international mailing list". And by the way, Konrad
> Lorenz was a nazi that later denied everything he said about jews and
> racist ideas. Maybe you learned your incoherence from him?

I killfiled Mardorf a while ago, because I was disinterested in his
arrogant racist views.

It is a shame to see others quoting him, but I see he has not improved.

Anyway, this is way off topic for this list, so please let the
discussion end here.

--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |