Re: Mozilla Firefox ESR for 64bit systems

> > Breaking the system because Arch haven't tested it well enough, or
> > released the right information happened atleast three times in the 6
> > months that I used it.
>
> It only happened one time for me, when they switched from init to
> systemd I dropped Arch for perhaps a year. But with Debian and Ubuntu
> breaking the system happens several times a year. IMO the testing is
> much better for Arch than for any other distro I used.

By broken I guess you mean changes stopped your audio setup working?,
interesting. What did you do during that year, try Gentoo or
debian/ubuntu?

I meant for updates. I have never had to manually intervene to enable
successful updates with any other package management system including
Sabayon's? Base may go out of sync on OpenBSD but that is perfectly
predictable and requires perfectly predictable sudo commands.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)