Re: Setting up a network Was: Re: a very carefully asked question?

On Wed 27 Feb 2013 at 10:25:26 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 February 2013 06:37:27 Soare Catalin wrote:
> > And please do come back to the list asking your questions; you don't have
> > to spend a lot of time to formulate them. Just describe your problem and
> > what you have tried to do about it, if applicable.
> >
> > Good luck!
>
> But it is a good ida to formulate your subject better.  We need to know what
> the question is about, not whether you have or have not crafted the question
> with care.
>
> You will already have lost some potrential helpers who deleted your thread and
> passed on to a question in which they thought that they could help.

Karen has formulated a query with too broad an aspect - "How do I plan
out setting up a network connection?" She could do with narrowing it
down to whether it is a cabled or wireless connection she wants and
whether she prefers to use ifupdown or networkmanager to manage it.