Re: Flash and Firefox on Squeeze

> This has worked in the past, but none of these links has made any
> difference.  I shut down Firefox and restarted it after making each of the
> above links.  Still no Flash.  One site that I looked at said to make the
> file executable.  Okay.  I did that.  Still nothing.

I might be wrong since I do not use firefox/iceweasel, but have you tried
to manage plug-ins through the Firefox's interface?
I think I have recently read that they will now need explicit activation
for plug-ins. It that's true, only installing one system-wide is useless,
you need to say to firefox that it have to use the plug-in.