Setting up a network Was: Re: a very carefully asked question?

On Wednesday 27 February 2013 06:37:27 Soare Catalin wrote:
> And please do come back to the list asking your questions; you don't have
> to spend a lot of time to formulate them. Just describe your problem and
> what you have tried to do about it, if applicable.
>
> Good luck!

But it is a good ida to formulate your subject better.  We need to know what
the question is about, not whether you have or have not crafted the question
with care.

You will already have lost some potrential helpers who deleted your thread and
passed on to a question in which they thought that they could help.

Lisi