Re: Solved: Re: Can't install flashplugin.nonfree. ERROR: wget failed to download

Thank you very much for your very thoughtful comments, Bob.
I truly appreciate them.
Actually, I was about to unsubscribe from the list when I found them. :-)

> Probably the upstream problem was resolved and this was then allowed.
> When external influences cause success and failure outside of your
> carefully designed experiment it can cause a lot of confusion.

I would like to think so, too.  But, unfortunately, the error is still
reproducible.
I purge the package flashplugin-nonfree, and try to install it.
Then, I still get the same error.
So, the interpretation becomes difficult.
Of course, the server may be still having some problem. :-)

> You can test this.  Type in:
>
>   $ sudo id
>   uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)
>
>   $ sudo sh -c 'echo $PATH'
>   /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

$ sudo id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) 所属グループ=0(root)
$ sudo sh -c 'echo $PATH'
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin

Well, it has been a quite instructive week for me.
Thank you everyone.
I now want to close this case.

Greetings,
Han Soo