Solved: Re: Can't install flashplugin.nonfree. ERROR: wget failed to download

Thanks for your help.

It was just that I needed to apt-get install as root, not sudo apt-get.

The following command
# apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
worked just fine.

$ sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree
failed because the invoked script probably did not have the write permission
for a certain directory.

This is a little bit confusing for a newbie like me.
But, anyway, I can now see the videos on youtube.

I appreciate the help by everyone.

Han Soo