Re: multiarch - please do not force users to change a running system!

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:18:18 -0800
Marc Shapiro <marcnshap@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Marc,

>Right!  I'm still running Squeeze, however.  Mutiarch is just for
>Wheezy and up IIRC.  When Wheezy goes Stable, I will enable mutiarch

Correct:  Wheezy and up.

>and do it that way.  That certainly seems like the way to go. Since,

Eventually there will be no other option, I suspect.  As soon as it's
possible, I think that the ia32* packages will get pulled from Sid.
Whether that will be in time for Wheezy to go stable, I have no idea as
I don't follow the relevant lists, or read the news often enough to know.

>multiarch and then install the 32bit version of Citrix.  Right?

That should be it, yes.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually