Re: multiarch - please do not force users to change a running system!

On Vi, 14 dec 12, 16:55:31, Brad Rogers wrote:

> Eventually there will be no other option, I suspect.  As soon as it's
> possible, I think that the ia32* packages will get pulled from Sid.
> Whether that will be in time for Wheezy to go stable, I have no idea as
> I don't follow the relevant lists, or read the news often enough to know.

As far as I understand ia32-libs as is now in wheezy is only meant to
help the upgrade from squeeze to wheezy, so it will definitely be in
wheezy. Most probably it will be removed from sid and jenny ASAP after
the release.

Kind regards,
Andrei