OT: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 14:32 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
> Sometimes I think people deserves what happens.

I don't care about the adults. But the children are innocent.

Douglas Adams OWTTE:

When they vote the president of the universe, most people thought that
they vote for the most worse dressed man in the universe.

Perhaps we should continue off-list or on the Debian off topic mailing
list.

I anyway will be outside the home in some minutes.

Regards,
Ralf