Re: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD
- From: Ralf Mardorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:21:44 +0100
- Message-id: <1354270904.3059.101.camel@q>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <1353795280.2662.12.camel@q> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1353798889.2662.46.camel@q> <email@example.com> <1353807268.2773.16.camel@q> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1353846552.2508.23.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.email@example.com> <1353877782.2508.225.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1354029192.2827.11.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.email@example.com> <1354046327.2528.15.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1354086404.2528.89.camel@q> <1354119648.3152.4.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.email@example.com> <1354156932.2393.22.camel@q> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1354197485.2351.36.camel@q> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 10:42 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
> > Any hints are welcome!
> Look in the debian installation manual.
> I am saying that because Debian is able to use a freeBSD kernel, so there
> should be informations about how to install that flavor.
> I can not help more, I never tried other multi-boot than Debian/wXP (c)
> and this works automatically.
Isn't it strange that there's so much noise against Windows, but that
it's that easy to have a multi-boot with Linux?
PS: I have to explain this from my previous mail:
"as I distance myself from the Palestine statement"
It's missing that I do this for a statement from somebody else in
another thread, but for the mail I've written before, about Palestine
and Guido W. I'm serious. He's a sucker and I'm ashamed. The German folk
does not want our Government to act like this.