Re: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 10:42 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
> > Any hints are welcome!
>
> Look in the debian installation manual.
> I am saying that because Debian is able to use a freeBSD kernel, so there
> should be informations about how to install that flavor.
>
> I can not help more, I never tried other multi-boot than Debian/wXP (c)
> and this works automatically.

Isn't it strange that there's so much noise against Windows, but that
it's that easy to have a multi-boot with Linux?

PS: I have to explain this from my previous mail:
"as I distance myself from the Palestine statement"
It's missing that I do this for a statement from somebody else in
another thread, but for the mail I've written before, about Palestine
and Guido W. I'm serious. He's a sucker and I'm ashamed. The German folk
does not want our Government to act like this.