OT: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 12:21 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
> This is so common that governments does not act like their people would
> like, when they are elected.

In Germany they decide how much their employee's wages is and they also
decide how much money they'll get each month for the rest of their live
when they are voted out of office. The amount of money we pay, even when
they are voted out of office is unbelievable high, while a worker from
the folk has not enough money to eat when doing hard work > 8 hours a
day. We are the riches country in Europe, but a lot of people are in
need, many people can't pay medical care, child poverty comes close to
the third world. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. That
Germany is such a rich country is because we have a few very rich
people, the majority isn't rich and in some areas, e.g. the Ruhrgebiet
nearly half of the people has not enough to eat, can not pay medical
care. But especially the poor people from the area where I'm from, the
Ruhrgebiet, empathise with children in Palestine, since we know how it
is, if you don't have enough to eat. Btw. we quasi don't have neo-NAZIs
among the Ruhrgebiet folks! We simply do violence to NAZIs and not chain
of beacons against NAZIs or just talk about them in tearooms!