Re: how many users is enough?

> IMO it's possible to work for Google, even if you don't like many parts
> of Google's policy.
It is possible to work for every people imho, when you need food and home.

> There even is open source for Windows, not by Microsoft, but from Windows
> users. Linux isn't the only FLOSS on this planet.
Well, even Microsoft started doing open stuff.
If I am not wrong, .NET have documented specifications, and I ~think~ they
are also doing some free softwares.
And I know that they have, at least, started to follow some standards they
did not made.