Re: How to prevent daemons from starting at boot after update?

On 28.11.2012 00:22, Adrian Fita wrote:
> As soon as I reinstalled policyrcd-script-zg2, invoke-rc.d is starting
> the services again.
>
> So, is this expected behaviour, or is it a bug that I should report?

I've never used policyrcd-script-zg2 and have no idea what this package
is supposed to do, so I'm not sure if the behaviour is expected or not.

That said, not respecting the enabled/disabled state looks like a bug
too me. You might want to talk to the policyrcd-script-zg2 maintainer to
get his input on that matter.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?