Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

Darac Marjal:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 05:41:08PM +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 16:00 +0000, Darac Marjal wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually, that is quite sexist. In fact, it's plain and simply sexist
>>> which is inappropriate in this community.
>>
>> Apologize!
>
> I most certainly will not.

Being a non-native speaker, I think Ralf did not want you to apologize
but he wanted to express his own regret. In German he would have written
"Entschuldigung!" which is a short form of "Ich bitte um Entschuldigung"
which in turn is roughly equal to "Please accept my apology".

J.
--
I enjoy shopping, eating, sex and doing jigsaw puzzles of idealised
landscapes.