Mail client, threads, etc... [Was: Sources.list Question]

Le 15665ième jour après Epoch,
Lisi Reisz écrivait:

> On Wednesday 21 November 2012 10:39:46 François TOURDE wrote:
[...]
>> Lisi, consider change or upgrade your client ;)
>
> Obviously!!  This is the first time, to my knowledge, that it has let me down,
> but one could say once is too often. :-(

Don't worry, be happy :P ... In your case, that let you see new
questions on hijacks. Not me.

> I wonder which email client Ralf is using, since he too thought that Fred was

As marked on his message.

> the OP?  I haven't looked at Gnus.  Perhaps I should?

Be prepared. Gnus run under emacs, and is originally designed for
newsgroups, not for mails. It's a rugged mail client ;)

But it has powerfull possibilities, and is customisable using Lisp.

May emacs be with you.