Re: please put not all into multiarch!

Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:

> there are others) have enough work as it is. Why should they care about
> bugs that appear *only* in combination with non-free software if the
> equivalent free software has no issues?

Even *if* 32bit apps can be run with the free driver --- which I doubt
very much --- getting something like 1--2 fps instead of only 10--20
doesn't really help much.  It might be much easier if Debian would
adjust so that the drivers provided by NVIDIA would integrate instead of
trying to do it the other way round and messing it up in the process.
Who cares about the free driver before it's at least as good as the one
from NVIDIA?

They better appreciate these drivers.  Without them, everyone who needs
a GUI would not use Linux anymore.

--
Debian testing iad96 brokenarch