Re: please put not all into multiarch!

Claudius Hubig <debian_1210@chubig.net> writes:

> the advantage that not one big package has to be updated each time
> one of the libraries it contains changes, but only one small(-ish)
> library package.

And which packages do I need to have installed to get 32bit support
working again as it was before they broke it?  Just telling users they
must switch to brokenarch, leaving them screwed without 32bit support
and saying "we're not going to fix it because we don't want to update
the packages anymore and will remove them" is *not* an advantage.

--
Debian testing iad96 brokenarch