Re: CD image doesn't exist for download?

 On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:13:29 +0200 "Ralf Mardorf
 ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net" suggested this:

>And it's possible to set up a Windows too,
>you can change the theme, switch to single click etc..

I do show windows users some of these options as well.

 I do introduce windows users to LibreOffice, the Gimp, ffmpeg etc.,
 etc..

>IMO Microsoft and Apple are evil companies and the idea of FLOSS is
>good, so I run FLOSS software on Linux, because it's a FLOSS OS.

Then we are of a like mind in this.

Be well,
Charlie
--