Re: CD image doesn't exist for download?

 On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 05:47:40 +0200 "Ralf Mardorf
 ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net" suggested this:

>There are trillions of tasks Linux can't do.

Wow......................

Obviously I'm one of those who doesn't need any of these, because I
usually feel the opposite, but don't use windows.

I suppose if you have a lot of money then applications written and sold
for windows can do anything as well?

Good to know anyway.

Thanks for that information.
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

If you want to build a ship, do not drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea. ---- Antoine de Saint-Exupery