Re: CD image doesn't exist for download?

On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 16:01 +1000, Charlie wrote:
> So please ignore my remarks if they offend you.

Don't worry, I don't feel offended.

Btw. some good FLOSS applications available for Linux are available for
Windows too. To benefit from good FLOSS applications that you and I
might run on Linux, Linux sometimes isn't needed, since those apps are
available for Windows too. And it's possible to set up a Windows too,
you can change the theme, switch to single click etc.. IMO Microsoft and
Apple are evil companies and the idea of FLOSS is good, so I run FLOSS
software on Linux, because it's a FLOSS OS.

Best,
Ralf