Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

Karen Lewellen, 26.06.2012:
> Hi Lici,
> That was the nicest way to say...get to the point!
> Honestly, I cannot speak to how layout appears for others.
> I actually have the same question when I use, pico, the editor here.
> In google mail there is an option.  Wrap lines to  fit displayed area?

I use nano instead of pico and I can get lines to wrap by putting

unset nowrap

into my .nanorc file.  You could try putting that into your .picorc
file.  (Create that file if it doesn't exist already.)