Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

Hi Lici,
That was the nicest way to say...get to the point!
Honestly, I cannot speak to how layout appears for others.
I actually have the same question when I use, pico, the editor here.
In google mail there is an option.  Wrap lines to  fit displayed area?
I always say now, since the displayed area is going to differ based on what you are using.
Therefore I am not sure I can do much about how Pico  is blocking the text.
That might not be the main issue though.
I admit to a William Faulkner or Charles Dickens sentence structure tendency.
Do either of those names ring a bell?
You know, starting a sentence on say page 7 that goes on for a a couple of pages?
That is a Falkner hing.

Writing my email in a word processor might help me on that front, but pico like word is no word processor.
No idea if that helps!
Would you feel better if I shared that Brian tabled my main issue ages back?
Falknerly yours,
Kare