Re: [OT] google.com

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 14:43 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> No add-on will be present in my Firefox if I can avoid it, they are
> forbidden :-)

:)

I limit the number off add-ons and sometimes I'm using different
profiles. Current Ubuntu has two defaults that can't be removed by
Firefox.
Global Menu Bar Integration - disbaled
Ubuntu Firefox Modification - enabled, I should disable it or take a
look if there should be packages that can be removed
I installed three myself.
Ghostery                    - enabled
Nuke Anything enhanced      - enabled
Secure Sanitizer            - enabled, I should remove it
For Appearance there's the default, disabled and there are 7 Personas
themes, I only use(d) nine, oops, two of seven.
Just one profile, no additional browser, excepted of Chromium, I
installed today, to test the Google search engine.
On other installs I sometimes use Opera instead of Firefox/Iceweasel,
e.g. for my outdated Suse 11.2.

- Ralf

--
Why do like that much people Seven of Nine? I preferred Jadzia Dax, from
all those US-American glam style alien women. Star Trek could be so

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200307/dax-jadzia03/320x240.jpg Cheers!