Re: [OT] google.com

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:30:52 +0800, lina wrote:

> I feel something weird, since yesterday when I opened www.google.com it
> showed me "Bahasa Malaysia", but I have never used the
> www.google.com.my.

(...)

If Google says you are in Malaysia is that _you are_ there. Period. Or
you think you know more than Google, eh? (just kidding ;-P)

Google has become very unfriendly, I always have to use a bookmarked page
to get Google search in English instead Spanish though using the bookmark
will work only for the first request, after that you're pissed again :-/

http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&hl=en

Sadly, you can only control Google settings _once_ you have login or by
keeping their cookies :-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón