Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

Karen,
I believe I can help you but am asking if it's ok to contact you off
list to discuss.  I also have a vision problem so am somewhat aware of
your difficulty.  Just reply to the list or to me private and I'll do
what I can to get you up and running and learning Debian.
Regards,
Whit Hansell