Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

On 2012-06-13, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> I don't see what you do. Is this a bug in my installer?

He said prior to partitioning so I assume once you get into the partitioning
dialogue, the installer gives you the opportunity to choose an "expert" install,
and once an "expert" you may choose Squeeze as the target distribution.

I may be assuming wrong, but that's how I understood what he said (in
his rather curmudgeonly style).