Re: unique install question? (Squeeze audio install using the Wheezy-di from a USB drive)

On Wed 13 Jun 2012 at 18:42:58 +0000, Curt wrote:

> On 2012-06-13, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >> I may be assuming wrong, but that's how I understood what he said (in
> >> his rather curmudgeonly style).
> >
> > You've omitted the prefix 'mis' in this sentence.
> >

> You've neglected correcting the rectal-cranial inversion from which you
> so cruelly suffer.

The problem with posting to a list which has technical problems as its
focus is that you need to know what you are talking about. You needn't
be totally correct but there needs to be some appreciation of the issues
involved.

You also need a sense of humour.

The one and only way to counter what I have been saying is to present
some technical evidence rather than deal in non-sequiturs. I may also
have misunderstood your post prior to this one, in which case you may
point out my mistake.