Re: [OT] Posting styles

Hello Mika,

Mika Suomalainen <mika.henrik.mainio@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 1. K9 Maill can only verify inline signatures.

Hrm. Report a bug? :)

> 2. Inline signature is easier to verify when reading mailing list archives.

Most archives have an option to download the ‘plain’ mail including
all MIME parts. I have to agree, though, that it is easier to have
the signature inline in this case.

> 3. Inline spams people who do not use gpg compatible email client :P

The signatures are also shown with Claws Mails. Additionally, you do
not want to spam people, you want them to read questions most easily
so they can answer quickly.

Best regards,

Claudius
--